Cleanse pores with a deep clarifying action with Medik8 Pore Cleanse Gel Intense, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Reduce shine, minimise the appearance of pores and cleanse skin deeply with a unique combination of salicylic, lactic and mandelic acids. The blend of hydroxy acids leaves skin feeling refreshed with a reduction in shine.
Skin-balancing botanical, red clover, leaves pores tighter and helps to control sebum production. Added hydrating ingredient, glycerin, replenishes hydration and leaves skin feeling smooth, never dry or tight.
The cleanser is also infused with invigorating and uplifting mint and lavender, to truly awaken the senses and leave skin refined, hydrated and radiant.
Medik8 Pore Cleanse Gel Intense active ingredients:
- Red Clover Extract– An exceptional botanical pore minimiser, red clover extract helps reduce sebum production, enhances cellular turnover and acts as a natural astringent to minimise the appearance of pores.
- L-Mandelic Acid– A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation.
- L-Lactic Acid– A gentle AHA that softly exfoliates the upper layers of skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished and cared for complexion.
- Salicylic Acid– Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells that can lead to blemishes and blocked pores.
- Glycerin– A natural humectant, glycerin traps water within the skin to leave it soft and supple.
Benefits of Medik8 Pore Cleanse Gel Intense:
- Leave skin refined, hydrated & radiant
- Contains blend of salicylic, lactic & mandelic acids
- Deep cleansing effect
How to use:
Every morning and evening, apply a small amount of cleanser into the palm of the hand and massage into moistened face and neck. Gently remove by splashing with water and pat face dry. Follow with your favourite Medik8 serum and moisturiser.
Free delivery when you spend over £40. For orders under £40 there is a standard £5.99 charge.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 working days).
Order before 12noon for same day dispatch.